Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Graduated

It's been a while since I blogged, the only thing stopped me from blogging was that ...
I was a 
SENIOR
and I have finally.. 
GRADUATED 

(  2  9  .  M  a  y  .  2  0  1  4  ) 


That day... was one 'perfect', 'memorable' and 'best' day of my life indeed. 

As I have ended the whole graduation with a great speech that everyone just stood there with a jaw-drop, I felt proud (El-Humdiallah) 

"Before I end this speech of mine, I want to wish each and every one of you ‘success’ in whatever things you choose to pursue. I know that even though others don't believe so, we as a generation have so much to offer to the world. I know that we are going to do great things and I couldn't be more thrilled.

To end this speech, I’ll be ending it with a quote by Eric Roth from his screenplay The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:
“For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.”

So Seniors 2014, let’s make the best of it and start again! It’s a brave new world out there and if anyone can make the best of it and start all over again, we can!"


The only thing that ticked me off was that ... My dad wasn't there to see me graduate, nor had the chance to hear my speech; Thanks to our 'close-minded' school in a way... 

However, we built many memories in that school, created a memorable family and helped our way through. We did it, we finally made it til' the end. Yes! We did! 

Our graduation was a winter wonderland theme thanks to 198 Events that have set up the whole event, It was ever so fabulous! Jaw dropping indeed. You are able to view the photos on their instagram page on @198events or @houtdubai (my business). 


Anyways, I would 'love' to discuss more... but I'm really sleepy! So Ta-ta xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...